Thursday 4 November 2010

Samsung PN63C7000 63-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV (Black) for Too low to display

Cheap Samsung PN63C7000 63-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV (Black) Discount Review Shop





I bought this TV for my husband as a father's day gift. So it was purchased about 3 months ago. Here is my full impression.

Picture
At the store:
When I was walking around in the store I saw this TV with Avatar going on it and right next to it was the equivalent non-3D Samsung in addition to all the other TVs. There is a huge difference in picture. The best way I could describe it is, it looks like a very high def documentary. What the sales guy said about that crisp effect is that since the TV is built to do so much heavy work for 3D, the 2D benefits in it's picture as well.

I did NOT buy this TV to watch anything in 3D, I do not even own the glasses because they give me headaches. The picture quality in 2D is simply that good. The only times I've had issues with how anything looks on the TV it has always been from the source. Low quality TV show output. Blue Ray looks incredible.

At home:
At first it took a LOT of getting used to, it's SO detailed and sharp that it really does kinda feel very odd watching this TV. We watched movies we had seen many times before and found ourselves seeing things we never noticed. So there's an adjustment period.

3 months later:
The TV feels natural to watch now. The odd thing is watching any non 3D TV feels like trying to watch TV with early stages cataracts. The biggest overall difference I've noticed and enjoyed is that the content you're watching is very immersive. It's all fleshed out to a dimension I did not expect from TV. I did notice after some time that the blacks in the TV are somehow a LOT darker than the screen when the TV is turned off. A lot of people think this is somehow important so I thought I'd include that.

Technically speaking, I cant find anything to complain about. It's HEAVY!!! There, I complained.

Things to know before you buy!!!
This TV.. is HUGE. Have someplace to put it before hand. We are having a heck of a time trying to find a decent TV console for under 1k to put this on. So if you don't already own a very large TV stand or furniture that can accommodate it, look for something ahead of time.

This TV is HEAVY. My hubby is 6'6" and we are both in decent shape and moving this thing is a task not taken lightly. Make sure you got someone to help move it.

This TV is EXPENSIVE. There are a lot of TV's out there for very cheap that will likely suit most people's needs. We put off buying an upgrade TV for 10 years (drooling over our friend's flat screens and working out bums off to save up for one).
For us, I wanted to reward that patience and fiscal responsibility with the biggest TV I could get my hands on that had the best picture I could find and this was it. I have zero buyer's remorse but I did think to myself after a while, if we had not been saving up to splurge after much sacrifice... would I still have bought this?
The answer was HELL YES!
Funny anecdote. Hubby tried playing The Force Unleashed for an hour and got motion sickness and threw up LOL. It's that immersive!! So don't play video games on it till you have gotten used to it.


Available at Amazon


Cheap "Samsung PN63C7000 63-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV (Black)" Discount Review Shop









"Samsung PN63C7000 63-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV (Black)" Feature



  • Clear Image Panel
  • Elegant Style with Slim Design
  • 3D Experience
  • 4 HDMI (v1.4)






"Samsung PN63C7000 63-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV (Black)" Overview



Get a true cinematic experience without going to the cinema with a Samsung plasma HDTV. This Samsung PN63C7000, with Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio makes sure every frame is saturated with dense, rich color. Samsung is also ENERGY STAR compliant so you are assured that your 63 -inch plasma HDTV is helping the environment by using less enery while saving you money.

Accessories
  • 2010 LinkStick: Connect wirelessly to a world of digital content from Samsung. The LinkStick wireless LAN adaptor eliminates the hassle and cluttered look of wires. Learn more about the Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter.
  • Wall Mount: Picture frame-style mount for simple installation. Mounting hardware included. Learn more about the Samsung WMN1000C Ultra Slim Wall Mount.












Best tv I have ever had - matthew weisberg - MIAMI, FL, US
This was such a great deal I could not pass it up. Tv was delivered on time and the box was in perfect condition. I set up the tv and could not be more impressed with the picture.







Great Picture - lowcrawler -
Love the TV -- bought it for it's size and 2D quality (same panel as the C8000) but the amazon deal included the 3d BluRay player and glasses and ... wow, 3D on this thing is wicked sweet. The 2D is (as expected with plasma) stunning. Hooked up to my Onkyo 260 receiver it's flawless. Love the fact I can look at it off-angle and have no color or contrast shift.

No IR or burn in or anything so far and I have't done anything special other than simply use it -- computer monitor, TV, movies, games, etc.

The first one I ordered did buzz... but Amazon sent me a new one a few days later and took the old one, hassle free.







Excellent TV with some really 'Cool' features - Ankur Gupta - IL,USA
I waited for really long before buying a large flat screen TV and delighted that I bought this one. Great picture quality, decent speakers and amazing features. 3D movies look really cool on this size TV (especially with wall-mount). Also it is really thin (like an LED).
By the way, my story is similar to several others here. I got a 'cracked' TV first but Amazon customer service took care of everything. I am not sure why people talk about 'call center at other places' but in my case everything worked great. I returned the earlier one and ordered a new TV that came in quickly. I had that mounted on my wall and now everyone adores our living room because of this TV.





Available at Amazon


Cheap "Samsung PN63C7000 63-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV (Black)" Discount Review Shop



"Samsung PN63C7000 63-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV (Black)" Related Products





yudiazka-20

No comments:

Post a Comment